- Worked more on chapter 2. Got much of the section on collection done and made sure mobility was better emphasized in the the section.
- The current document is up in here: http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~madunlap/files/thesis/ . I'll update when I work on it.
- Tried to start participating in Alberta Plantwatch with trees around my house. Problematically, its especially hard to identify trees in the winter before there are leaves. I'll start participating when identification is easier. Once I start, all participation will entail is looking at the tree every day and loading a webpage.
- Emailed Tina about the current state of citizen science at the park. Haven't heard back yet.
- After posting this I'm going to continue looking through the ethics application and filling out what I can.
Tomorrow:
- Get as much of the validation section done as I can. Lots of related work here.
- Get a massage paid for by the university! Sweet!
- Other things that I'm sure will come to mind when I'm more awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment