I haven't posted in the past few days, and this is because I am continuing to have health/energy problems. I think this is diet related, so I've spent time in the past 2 days looking at the nutritional value of what I eat. I have been winging it on my diet, which I'm now learning the hard way I can't do as a vegan. I also know SAD hits me pretty hard, so I think the two in combination aren't working in my favor.
I have a physical scheduled, but not for another 2 weeks. I know my vit-D was through the floor, so I'm taking supplements for that. Not trying to make excuses, but it has definitely slowed me down this week.
Anyways, current things:
- Thesis, thesis, thesis. Almost done with validation, which is by far the biggest section of the chapter. Its still a bit disjoined, I'm going to go back and connect the sub-sections together better after I finish the rest of the chapter.
- That test geocache finally was activated tonight. I misunderstood how the cache editing process works after a cache is rejected (its not well explained at all). I contacted the moderator today and it was up within hours. So far no one has taken the survey. 3 people visited, 2 were chased by a dog, the third was confused by the QR code (they did go after dark).
- Got back in touch with Tina. She gave me some info about projects going on at the park. Sadly nothing seems like it would work with what I'm doing. They are having a bio-blitz in june that I will take part in regardless.
- Haven't had time to do a training cache yet. Won't happen until next week.
Future:
- I plan on working through the weekend to get Chapter 2 done.
- When Ch 2 is done, I'll work out a lo-fi training cache.
No comments:
Post a Comment