- Spent most of the day today working on my chapter 2. Adapting old writing and adding all the new things that I have found. Dealing with all these sources is a bit overwhelming.
- Looked into the work on learning with mobile devices. I am fairly certain that research has been done that relates to my training in the field. Started with two highly cited foundational works, and while neither had much of substance, they do point to things that I will follow up on. I am also going to look at what has cited these papers.
Tomorrow and the weekend:
- Replace the tester geocache. Did not get the chance to place it yesterday and I worked from home today.
- Continue working on chapter 2. I want to see how much I can get done with this over the weekend. I'll make it accessible tomorrow for you guys to look over (and will let you know).
- Do more research into what has been done with learning on a mobile device.
- Consolidate what I have generated on different data types. Most of it is in a big excel file, but some of what I have recently has been scattered in other documents.
No comments:
Post a Comment