Friday, July 13, 2012

Ethics Questions

Hey Guys,

Currently working on my ethics, here are a few points from it that I need input on:

  • Project Funding: Do I write its funded through Saul, or do I say where the funding comes from?
  • Participant Compensation: Should I do this? If so, with how flexible I am trying to make this application, its weird to set a money value.
  • Follow-up procedures
    • Should I put how I will choose to contact certain participants afterwards for 1v1, even though that is currently part of the study itself? 
    • I should probably put that I may contact the participants again for further studies? I think so, even though it is unsure whether I'll need to do another study w/ different ethics
  • Confidentiality: Public and cited / anonymous. I'm not sure how well I can project anonymity if I am quoting participants talking about their projects. But I'm also not sure how much it matters. Maybe say I'll do both?
  • Campus Grounds: Do I need permission from the university for conducting a study on the grounds?
Have a good weekend yah'all

No comments:

Post a Comment