Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ethics & Dev.

Ethics:
  • Poster Done
  • Cit Sci Questions Done
  • Means everything is done!
  • In http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~madunlap/files/ethics/
Dev:
  • Kind of a rehash, but here is part of what I see myself needing for my study:
    • For training, a training cache, showing:
      • pre-constructed sites
      • sites with known/trusted values
      • training with tools
      • testing gained knowledge through
        • mobile interaction
        • site progression (multi-cache)
    • For collection, a tool cache and an area-based cache, showing:
      • mobility guiding collection tasks
      • better use of geolocation data
      • use of a physical cache as a starting point
    • For coordination & validation, it is more confusing.
      • I think I can have one basic scenario that shows both how people can be located to a site based upon different needs, and show how multiple pieces of data increase trust.
      • The question become:
        • What sort of scenario
        • How complete do I implement it
      • I can imagine this being completely simulated, just a computer program showing the idea.
      • This is something to talk with Tony about tomorrow.
  • Tomorrow, will make this more clear and show it incorporated into the argument structure diagram I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment