- Monday: Started my chapter 1, wrote some of the paragraphs for that.
- Tuesday: Spent the day learning/confirming that Windows phone 7.5 would work with what I need. Did some hello world stuff with the maps, camera & location services. There should be no problems with what I want to implement.
- Wednesday/Thursday: Was sick, slept most of the day both days. Set up Windows with parallels on my mac because I wasn't able to do much else. Started work on stubbing out my thesis, emailed Tony for some clarification on that.
- Today (Friday): Had plans for today with friends on this beautiful day. Am working Sunday and Monday on the long weekend to make up for lost time. Will post another update one of those two days with a stubbed-out thesis and hopefully a more complete Chapter 1.
Friday, June 29, 2012
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment