
This was sparked by Saul asking what I want to prove. Its a way to tie together the three points that I have talked about in the past few meetings. Also, I reframed them in a way that I think lends them to a more intellectual proof -vs- having to do complex studies.
In terms of proving my contribution, I'm a bit confused as to why I need to choose between an intellectual framing approach and the "showing the bits work" approach. While I more heavily lean towards an intellectual framing, does that rule out proving some of these bits are truly useful? The latter I see as important because it supports the intellectual show how bits of my work can still hold up on their own (for example, a project that only leverages in-situ training).
I'm getting to the point where I think I can really start again on the thesis, especially with all these ideas I'm having for different aspects of my overall framework.
No comments:
Post a Comment