Saturday, April 28, 2012

Transects

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I have the transect prototype up! Here is the link to the device interaction: http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~madunlap/geocache/transects.php

The use case its set up for is for recording rabbit sightings. The functionality to store these recordings is not done because I don't want to spend the time on it until I know that this is what I want to be recording.

If you want to see it, the training prototype is here: http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~madunlap/geocache/training.html

Next step is to continue on that big list of ideas I have going. Specifically looking at collection and validation, flushing those out. I have some ideas already there (like the transect one) that I should expand more too.

The next nice day I am going to walk through the two caches and take a few photos. This is to better understand my use case and to have something to show to people for discussion of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment