...
Chapter 2 is "DONE". What this actually means is its 95% done, and that other 5 percent will get finished as continue my work. The remaining things are:
- there could probably be a bit more analysis in the collection, validation, training sections
- some of the transfers between the sections aren't the best
- A few outstanding comments in the document, mostly citations
In other news:
- The training prototype is done. I want to run it on myself once to make sure, but thats it.
- The collection prototype is on schedule.
- I spent some of Friday and all Sunday working on a prototype w/ Patrick Feng. It is for exploring different environmental certifications of Buildings, Energy and Food. I took this on because this is the kind of work I want to do after finishing my degree.
- If you are curious, the prototype is here: http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~madunlap/ecolabel.html
No comments:
Post a Comment