- I created a map of the areas around campus where I can deploy geocaches. This was very useful because I realized there is more space on campus than I thought to deploy geocaches. This will also make it easier to keep track of my caches in the future.
- The blue areas are where I am pretty sure I can deploy geocaches
- The red markers are where other geocaches are
- The green markers are my geocaches
- Deployed two geocaches nearby the lab. I will upload them to the website today after moving one slightly. They will be on the map in a few hours, but the general area is outlined in red on the map.
Today:
- Move one of the geocaches a bit, upload them to geocaching website.
- Work on training ideas, which I did not get to yesterday.
End of week goal:
- Will create an outline of the ideas for training, collection & validation I think are most worth testing.
- I could use feedback on what I posted monday. If its not clear I can clarify.
No comments:
Post a Comment