Thursday, August 23, 2012

Examples for System/Study

Hey Guys. Sorry for the delay on the post. Also, sorry for missing meeting with you today Saul. Been feeling kind of weak, first time in weeks, feeling ok right now though.

First off, the current state of my development is that the back-end work is complete. Database set-up, calls in place for adding and accessing data. Done the general design work on the mobile interface. I am now at the point where I need to know the examples I am putting forth.

I talked with Tony yesterday in relation to the design points I posted last week. From this, I've been thinking about the story I want to tell for my study. We discussed that if all the points can be tied together with the least number of examples, that would be the best. I thought back to some of that plant info I presented to you guys months ago, and realized that I can show all these important points through that.

Below shows how each of the important points connect to the cache idea.

In addition to this example it'd be good to implement a, single collection point example as an introduction into my fuller range of ideas. It could be a subsection of the Tree Tool Cache, or some other type of collection to show how my ideas apply to other areas.

I'd love feedback so I don't waste any time implementing things that I shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment