- Lost some time last week with my diet issues. I'm eating meat again and won't mess with it, I'm also taking B12 to see if that was part of it.
- Storyboarding:
- Working on the consolidation/structuring of my storyboards. Put together a huge posterboard for this and will cut out parts from storyboards I've done and attach them to it.
- Also am storyboarding the scientists perspective and filling in more of my ideas I have written down but not storyboarded.
- Wrote up an abstract for my thesis/the publication that will come out of my thesis and discussed it with the writing group
- From this, I realized I need to start thinking about what/how I'm actually looking to test my ideas.
In the future I will continue with the storyboarding and the understanding how I'm testing. Will talk with tony tomorrow about starting Chapter 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment