Below the structure of my presentation, a summary of what I still need to do and my plans for before MobileHCI.
To summarize, these are what I still need to implement:
- Tree Area cache, where I ask citizen scientists to go to a point and collect trees in an area nearby that point.
- Improve training feedback and collection conflict feedback. Allow more nuanced interactions when data conflicts.
- Some sort of graph of collect data, to make viewing of repeated collections obvious.
- Real/Wizard of Oz Site creator on the scientist controller.
- If time allows, validation matching interaction on mobile.
Plans before MobileHCI:
- Dev Dev Dev. I need to get most if not all of this done, so I can come back and run my study.
- As discussed with Saul, I would like to do a small pilot run-through of my system with laypeople before these talks. This could be either taking a few people in the lab through it, a few non lab folks, or a mix. I already have people lined up for this.
- Recruit Recruit Recruit. I have 1 or 2 scientists lined up. I have sent out emails to Nicole and Tina about taking part.
- Saul, do you think Judy would be worth having as someone in these discussions?
During MobileHCI:
- During the flights and other time, I am going to start on some thesis writing, starting from bullets and turning into paragraphs.

No comments:
Post a Comment